Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Vintage Coleman Resources...

I dig old camping stuff as much as I dig old trailers. I am not a expert on the subject but enjoy learning about the stuff that was used in the past. I figured I would pass along any information that I come across...
I recently picked up a Coleman 413G Two-Burner stove at a thrift store for $6.50. Not a bad deal. It needs some work and I will probably restore it at some point. I did a bit of looking around and found some good info out there for anyone that also uses or collects vintage Coleman stuff...
-
This is a great website for anyone looking for information on Coleman lanterns and stoves. They have a great tutorials for anyone that is looking to repair or restore these items. I printed off the stove tutorial myself for a future rebuild. They also have original owner's manual PDFs for these products.
Maintains a parts inventory and has great parts diagrams for the Coleman products.
I haven't looked at this site too much but it could be a valuable resource.
I haven't had a chance to look to close to this either. There is a bunch of vintage camp stove info on their for Coleman and other makes.
Reproduction decals for your vintage restoration
A huge collection of vintage lanterns.

-
I'm sure there are many more links out there. I just have not run across them yet. If you have a favorite vintage stove or lantern site let us know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the Thumbs Up!
ColeMan Parts

Yashila said...

congrats! keep up the good work.
Trailers Parts