Friday, September 11, 2009

Blog Of The Month...

If for some reason you own a Shasta and have missed Red Dirt Shasta...shame on you. 
This is my favorite Shasta blog out there. Why? A few reasons...
Jeremy does a nice job of showing step by step progress on his Shasta. He is ahead of me in the game so it's a good reference point for me. He does insert a bit of humor now and again so it makes it easy to read along. One of the best parts is that he is doing this with a budget in mind so he is coming up with new ways of doing it well but cheap. That is important to me. I have read my share of Airstream blogs where guys POUR money into their trailers. They look great in the end but it doesn't give me any info because I am also on a tight budget. Nothing against you "Airstreamers" out there. It is just a example. Anyway...
HOWEVER...I hate Jeremy a bit too. He pulled this Shasta out of Wisconsin. Shame, shame, shame. AND...if I am putting two and two together correctly he snagged this trailer right before me off of Craigslist. I was heart broken when I called and it was gone. It is all good. I'm glad it has found a good home and he is doing it justice. I'm looking forward to his progress!
Check it out.... Red Dirt Shasta

No comments: