Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome...

Welcome to our vintage travel trailer blog!

The purpose of this blog is to chronicle the adventure which is owning a vintage trailer. We maintain our main blog known as Atomic Addiction. We really enjoy all Mid Century items and is the focus of that blog. I'm sure some folks that read that blog get tired of my camper posts and vice versa so by buying this trailer we did not want to clog our main blog with trailer posts.

Our intentions, I hope, is to provide links and information from all over the internet that will assist ourselves and the rest of the trailer community. We might throw in some fun stuff from time to time. We may also provide event and vacation information and coverage when we finally get on the road. Although the majority of the posts is to give ourselves something to look back on as we restore our trailer.

Given that this is a very long project and is our secondary blog I wouldn't expect a daily post but more like weekly and monthly posts. I'm sure it will be jam packed at first but will slow down after a while. Sometimes real life gets in the way of blogging. I hope everyone enjoys the blog and feel free to contact me with any information!

No comments: